Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Isaac

"I think i can take it easy lead people" that was my perception before. until one day, God has called me to perform rather than just mere talking to my plans. I am a Christian, a year ago, and was birth up to Christian life to WIN SOULS AND MAKE DISCIPLES!. Hmmm..... that statement was so easy to tell but yet hard to do. I can tell you because i have been there. Being a baby Christian, its so easy and comforting that you spiritual father [leader] tend to feed all of the stuffs that we need to know in this life. but when time goes by, things gets tough under pressure. hmmm..... I tend and have the must to lead my own leaders, yeah! an opportunity to me but the real picture was it is a hard thing to do and take note, its a "must." On my early days on leading them, first I have 4 in my group that was so called "CELLGROUP", in there we are both growing through the personal experiences in our lives that may help our co-mates if they will face this situation. But when the time that their needs are filing up for me to solve, enable for them to retain in their spot, i think that i can't go on to this matter. But when I worship God, leaving in hand all the worries, heartbreaks and suffering in my cellgroup and just merely now focused myself and with God, with that, i found comfort! for God says in Deuteronomy 4:29 "If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me." God indeed the right answer for me, enable for me to move on to this situation. With that moment i know God is molding all of us to be great in all ways. For He will never leave us nor forsake us.


Lastly, i have found out the focusing on God, trusting in Him and be with Him is the top most priority that we need to move. and other things/desires just follows. Now, after that conflics [early and starting conflics], we have become a better person, a better leader a better one for them to pound every Word that God has given me to share to them. Now we were so close. Ifeel the feeling of being a spiritual father. an intense feeling that i can't exchange with.

So God, CHANGE ME EVERYDAY! hehe..... i lubmyCELLGROUP. no turning back mga BORJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment